Thursday, December 29, 2011

My 1st Christmas

25th December was a day of peace, joy and happiness and that was what it is for me. 2011 Christmas is extra special having able to spend it not only with my loved ones, also with my new addition to the family, my baby boy; Luther.

2011 Biggest Present fr Mommy & Papa

We had our cook out and had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner, where I did the Roast Chicken (Turkey was expensive. Can't fit in my small oven anyway...), my hubby did the wedges and frieds, brother did the mash, steam spinach and spaghetti and mom... helped to keep Luther entertained...... 

Dinner is served!

When Christmas arrived, more like early Christmas morning, Luther was wide awake early, as if he knows it's Christmas day and ready to open the presents. However, the presents are only to be opened on Boxing day.... because Luther's poh-poh (grandaunts) were not around they wanted to open the presents all together. So, we all had to look at the presents only. Thank GOD that I already have my biggest present with me this year.... so, I was already smiling.

Don't I look cute?
Too tired!
All my Christmas presents....

 On the 26th, everyone was so happy opening the presents. It is always a beautiful sight to see all smiling and happy.

Blessed Christmas and a Prosperous New Year........

No comments:

Post a Comment