Thursday, December 8, 2011

From a distance.........

China. Land of Business Opportunities. Also the most populated state in the world, with over 1.3 mil citizens. The country covers approximately 9.6 million square kilometers (3.7 million square miles). It is the world's second largest country by land area. 

Beijing, also known as Peking, is the capital of China. Most populated area, home to many world renown companies.

Luther was 45 days old (abt 2.5months) when my hubby need to go for a business trip to Beijing, China. You can see the reluctance in his face, leaving our precious little baby. However, work is work and we are fine with the help of my mum.

I thought I will be ok... Of course physically, all is well. But I am missing my hubby so much. And he missing us dearly. So, to reduce the 'missing' feeling, we try at best to chat via gmail as much as we can and I will forward photos of us to him.

Mummy and me
We need to persevere this as the traveling is going to be quite often until things settled for my hubby. I know we can Skype but my personal laptop died on me and this computer do not have a camera and mic. Anyway, it's a family computer and it's located in the living room of my mum's house.

Almost everyday, I will take a photo of Luther and sometimes me, so that my hubby can 'see' us and most importantly, to see Luther change daily (if any!)....

Do I look cute?
At least my hubby can enjoy Luther's milestone as well, although, it would be nicer if he is able to experience it live... But for our future, what has to be done, has to be done. As long as we communicate and understand the situation and endure this together, we will make it through.

Embracing Luther
I love you papa; my hubby!


No comments:

Post a Comment