Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I am Teething!

I read a lot of baby books starting from the day I conceived till to-date. Most of the books said that baby will only start teething at about 6 months and above (sometimes earlier, sometimes later). I was looking forward to it.

The challenge came about about 1.5 months ago. Luther started being grumpy and cry often. I was initially worried if it was something else. Until he started chewing on things, using his tongue to play with his lower gums and drooling a lot... literally, my shoulder is always smouldered with saliva.

Saw me your tongue
Sleepless nights were also on the list as he will suddenly wakes up at night and cry.... really pitiful! Until my hubby was looking around for teething gel.... although my hubby bought Dentinox Teething Gel, we decided not to give Luther as I believe it's the natural process of growing up....... and there were cases of recalled products back in 2009.

Yummy bottom lips.....
So, Luther continued on sucking his lips, chewing on his fingers and our shoulders or anything he can grab to put into his mouth.... I gave him Bo Ying Tan as well during the day. In fact, I tried many many ways, but it just didn't really ease his 'itch' or 'pain'....... 

At about 5 months 1 week old, we saw some budding on his gums and were so excited that it is really happening already....
MY BABY IS HAVING HIS 1st 2 TEETH!!!!!!

Now, we can really see the teeth already and it just makes Luther even cuter.
Can you see my teeth?
 I believe he is about to go into his top 2 teeth now as he is starting his drooling again! 

I love my mama!
We shall wee when his top 2 teeth is coming.... 

Mommy will be with you all the way.... 
Not to worry my little hero!

No comments:

Post a Comment