Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Change of Language?

The last time I know, I was learning from the Patricia Dunstan on the 5 basic baby language... the Eh, Neh, Eair, Owh and Heh. It really works 90% of the time. Luther was crying lesser and getting what he wants faster. I don't dare to admit that I attended to him immediately but we did get to know rough what he wants from the 5 words (although some of it sounds similar when he is crying).

That was about 1 month ago. Luther is now using only Eh (to burp), Neh (for milk) and Owh (to sleep) and these are also used only occassionally. I don't hear the other 2 already. Instead, he has include some of his new words in differecnt pitches such as Hng, Aiiii, Oh and Uuuu.... He sounds so cute. He is also learning how to 'complain' by showing his frowning face and 'talking'..... I can't believe a 2 months++ baby can do that. 

I'm a big boy now!!
We are trying to teach him simple sign language but I believe he won't be able to grasp it yet.... but looking at the rate he is progressing, I better start something and who knows!!! Luther may be signing with me in due time.

No comments:

Post a Comment