Tuesday, April 3, 2012

..Luther in Genting..


Where do we go for a cool weather without going out of the country?

Genting Highland, of course!!

It is the cheapest way to feel the breeze... although I must agree that most of the time, we are breathing carbon dioxide from the vehicles coming up!! Anyway, it is a family trip with loads of fun fun fun......
My Family and I (Gugu behind the camera!)
The weather was really cold and I have the chance to play dress up with Luther... hahaha... not much but at least I get to dress him up in long sleeves and long pants. Luther was enjoying his stay there although there weren't much he could do there now. Nonetheless, we brought him around from First World Hotel through Resort Hotel to Theme Park Hotel then Genting Hotel.
Ah Ma and I
 It's was Doraemon World Wide Anniversary at First World. I couldn't get any nice clothing for Luther but I got a small tumbler... which I am using now and will hand it to him when he knows how to use one.... good for traveling.
Papa and I at the Doraemon Exhibition
Genting was celebrating Chap Goh Meh; the 15th day of Chinese New Year. We managed to see the longest firecracker burnt and trust me, the bang was amazing. So amazing that during that moment when I thought Luther would be afraid, he slept soundly through the deafening bangs.
What sound?
Got him back to the room and guess what we changed him to?
Grumpy Superman!
Hahahaha......

'I love my Daddy'
Mommy, Papa and I
Mommy and I
Comfy on my bed!
Lunch before going back home at Ulu Yam

After all the fun in Genting, we traveled down from Batang Kali and headed towards Ulu Yam for yet another good meal. This restaurant; Hock Lay Restaurant, has been our regular pit-stop after Genting for many years and their food have not failed us. Simple yet good..... especially their Guinness Chicken Wings, Loh Mee, Coconut Prawns and the Thai Style Fried Tofu. Yummy......

No comments:

Post a Comment